Laurie, Olivia, Peter, and Yuri are planning to make meatballs. Each person bought three packages of meat, totaling between 2 and 3 pounds.
- Everyone except Yuri bought two packages of beef and one package of lamb.
- Olivia bought the largest package of lamb and 2 packages of beef of equal weight.
- The package of lamb that Laurie bought weighed less than the one that Peter bought.
- Peter bought the largest and smallest packages of beef.
- Yuri will make all-beef meatballs. The three packages he bought were of equal weight. The total weight of his packages was greater than that of the beef packages that Laurie bought.
In pounds and ounces, what was the total weight of meat that each person bought?