Below are links to various materials we've created to support students' work on the theme: Who?
- Theme Bibliography: This is a list of supplementary materials to help you to meet the needs of individual students in your classroom.
- Classroom Activities: To extend instruction, here are some creative activities you can print and use in your classroom.
Here are some great Internet resources we've found for you to enrich and support the theme: Who?
- The Electronic Zoo
- The Electronic Zoo, compiled and maintained by veterinarian Ken Boschart at Washington University, is without peer as a comprehensive reference to the Internet animal resources. The Zoo's massive collection easy to navigate, with links grouped by both subject (animals, veterinary) and resource type (mailing lists, gopher and web sites.)
- The World of Curious George
- The World of Curious George is the online home of one of the most beloved characters in modern children's literature. Produced by Houghton Mifflin Interactive, this site provides fun and games for kids and adults, including the first in a series of online mini-adventures, a demo and sample of George's new CD-ROM, and a discussion group.