Made in the U.S.A.
- Assumes a creative approach in selecting the products, recording where they are made,
and designing symbols.
Encourages others to participate.
- Independently locates the city where each product is made and links it to their own
- Identifies goods the United States produces and understands the concept of regional
- Helps select the products, record where they are made, and design symbols.
- Can locate with only minimal assistance the city where each product is made.
- Can identify goods the U.S. produces and has a general appreciation for the concept of
- May help find the products but needs help in recording where they are made.
- Needs help to locate the city where each product is made.
- Can identify some goods the U.S. produces but does not appreciate regional
- Requires one-on-one attention in order to participate in the activity.
- Needs considerable guidance to identify the city where each product is made.
- Cannot identify products made in the U.S.
Activity Search |
Reading Center |
Math Center |
Social Studies Center
Education Place |
You may download, print and make copies of this page for use in your classroom, provided that you include the copyright notice shown below on all such copies.
Copyright © 1998 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.