The following books and websites contain additional information, activities, and enrichment options. The books may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
- All About Sounds
- Lisa Trumbauer, Children's Press, 2004
- Sounds All Around
- Wendy Pfeffer and Holly Keller, HarperTrophy, 1999
- Sound: Loud, Soft, High, and Low
- Natalie M. Rosinsky, Picture Window Books, 2002
- The Listening Walk
- Paul Showers, HarperTrophy, 1993
- You Can't Smell a Flower with Your EAR!
- Joanna Cole, Sagebrush, 1999
- Hearing Sounds
- Sally Hewitt, Children's Press, 1999
- Seeing, Hearing, and Smelling the World