The following books and websites contain additional information, activities, and enrichment options. The books may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
- Rebecca Olien, Bridgestone Books, 2002
- Magnets: Pulling Together, Pushing Apart
- Natalie M. Rosinsky, Picture Window Books, 2002
- Mickey's Magnet
- Franklyn M. Branley, Scholastic Paperbacks, 1976
- What Magnets Can Do
- Allan Fowler, Children's Press, 1995
- What Makes a Magnet?
- Franklyn M. Branley, Harper Trophy, 1996
- Janice VanCleave's Magnets
- Janice VanCleave, Wiley, 1993
- Science With Magnets
- H. Edom, EDC Publishing, 1992