Unit F: Energy Sources and Motion
The books listed below may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
Leveled Independent Science Books
- It's Too Loud
- Summary: Readers learn about sounds that are too loud and can hurt hearing.
- Making it Go
- Summary: Readers learn what makes different objects move.
- Night Lights
- Summary: Readers explore different sources of light used at night.
- That's Hot!
- Readers learn about forms and sources of heat.
- All About Light
- Readers explore the concept of light through facts and photos.
- Light: Shadows, Mirrors, and Rainbows
- Readers find out about types of light, including sunlight and moonlight.
- All About Sounds
- Readers explore the concept of sound through simple words and photos.
- Energy Makes Things Happen
- Readers learn about different kinds of energy.
- Move It!
- Readers learn the principles of how and why things move.
- Motion: Push and Pull, Fast and Slow
- Readers discover how objects begin moving and what makes them stop.
- Force and Motion
- Simple experiments help readers explore the concept of how things move.