Unit F: Things That Move
The books listed below may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
Leveled Independent Science Books
- Sounds All Around
- Summary: This simple text illustrates that sounds surround us.
- Heat and Eat!
- Summary: People have different ways of heating their food.
- Summary: Light shining on different objects casts different shadows.
- Guess Whose Shadow?
- Photos of shadows of all shapes and sizes accompany simple text describing how shadows are made.
- All About Sounds
- Simple words and photos clearly present the concept of sound.
- Light: Shadows, Mirrors, and Rainbows
- Facts about light include information on moonlight, shadows, and rainbows.
- Forces and Motion
- The concept of how things move is explained through examples based on everyday situations.