Unit E: Matter and Its Properties
The books listed below may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
Leveled Independent Science Books
- A Mixed-Up Mystery
- Summary: A science club boils a cabbage to learn about chemical reactions.
- Einstein, Father of Physics
- Summary: Recounts the biography of Einstein and describes his theories.
- Why Does It Work?
- Summary: Explains the chemistry and physics behind everyday substances.
- Elements and Compounds
- Everyday examples of elements and compounds.
- Discovery Channel School Science: Elements
- Information and activities related to chemical elements.
- Eyewitness: Matter
- Explains the developments in the study of matter.
- How Do We Know the Nature of Energy
- Science has led to our understanding of energy.
- Chemical Reactions
- Natural and man-made chemical reactions are described in nature.