Unit D: The Earth in Space
The books listed below may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
Leveled Independent Science Books
- The Man in the Moon and Other Moon Tales
- Summary: Read about the changing phases, composition, and surface of the moon.
- 15 Facts About the Solar System
- Summary: Students can learn fifteen fascinating facts about the solar system.
- Robbie Hood, Hurricane Hunter
- Summary: Learn how to study and predict giant, powerful ocean storms.
- Water Cycle
- Discover the water cycle in this book by the author of Weather Patterns.
- Weather and Climate: Geography Facts and Experiments
- Find answers to questions about weather and climate.
- Discover how telescopes work and how they are used.
- Next Stop Neptune
- Explore amazing facts about our solar system.
- My Book of Space
- Questions about space are answered here.
- Earth Cycles
- Day and night, the moon's changing phases, and the seasons are explained.