Unit F: Motion and Forces
The books listed below may be available through publishers, distributors such as bookstores or online retailers, or library systems.
Leveled Independent Science Books
- Windy Ways
- Summary: Readers learn that wind is a force that moves objects.
- Magnet Time
- Summary: A boy uses a horseshoe magnet to test household items.
- Push or Pull
- Summary: A family uses forces to have fun at a playground.
- Hands-On Science: Forces and Motion
- Children learn about forces and motion through engaging experiments.
- Forces Around Us
- Readers learn about gravity, wind, weight, magnetism, and water as forces that push or pull.
- How objects begin moving and stop moving is explained.
- Experiments With Motion
- Easy experiments help children understand the concepts of forces and motion.
- Magnets: Pulling Together, Pushing Apart
- How magnets attract and repel objects is explained.
- Hands-On Science: Electricity and Magnets
- Experiments help children understand how magnets attract objects.
- Simple experiments reinforce the concept of magnets.
- The properties of magnets are introduced.