- Unit 1-1 Animal Fun
- Unit 1-2 Make a Story Problem
- Unit 1-3 Patterning With Zero
- Unit 1-4 Exact Amounts
- Unit 1-5 Numbers to the Rescue!
- Unit 1-6 At the Fair
- Unit 1-7 Add in Any Order
- Unit 1-8 Riddle Time
- Unit 1-9 It's a Date
- Unit 1-10 Play Ball!
- Unit 1-11 Same Teen Totals
- Unit 1-12 Teen Time
- Unit 1-13 Solve the Riddles, Write an Equation
- Unit 1-14 Addition and Subtraction
- Unit 1-15 Magic Squares
- Unit 1-16 What's Missing?
- Unit 1-17 On Board with Numbers!
- Unit 1-18 Equation Chain Wheels
- Unit 1-19 Math Mountain Connections
- Unit 1-20 Subtract All, Some, or Non
- Unit 1-21 How Do the Scores Compare?
- Unit 1-22 Pick a Number to Add
- Unit 2-1 Picture It
- Unit 2-2 Solution, Please
- Unit 2-3 Collections
- Unit 2-4 In the Garden
- Unit 2-5 Compare with Drawings
- Unit 2-6 Travel Time
- Unit 2-7 Bouncy Ball Collections
- Unit 2-8 A Day at the Pet Store
- Unit 2-9 Wheels, Feet, and More
- Unit 2-10 What's Reasonable?
- Unit 2-11 Doubles Plus 1 Totals
- Unit 2-12 Brain Power
- Unit 2-13 Family Tree
- Unit 3-1 Look for the Patterns
- Unit 3-2 Colorful Tens
- Unit 3-3 Numbers Three Ways
- Unit 3-4 Follow the Decade Rules
- Unit 3-5 Decade Toss
- Unit 3-6 Where Do They Belong?
- Unit 3-8 See How It All Adds Up
- Unit 3-9 Secret Code
- Unit 3-10 Flying High
- Unit 3-11 Hidden Hundreds
- Unit 3-12 Surprise Object
- Unit 3-13 Lots of Rugs, One Perimeter
- Unit 3-14 Coin Values
- Unit 3-15 Skip, Skip, Skip Count
- Unit 3-16 Numbers Rule
- Unit 3-17 Ways to Make 100
- Unit C-1 A Saturday Schedule
- Unit C-2 Start Times
- Unit C-3 A Cross-Time Clock Puzzle
- Unit C-4 Time to Have Fun
- Unit C-5 A Month of Summer
- Unit 4-1 Pets Picture Graph
- Unit 4-2 Make a Different Graph
- Unit 4-3 Tower to Tower
- Unit 4-4 Build Skills
- Unit 4-5 Favorite Subjects
- Unit 4-6 Analyze a Survey
- Unit 4-7 Venn Diagrams
- Unit 4-8 Parts of a Bar Graph
- Unit 4-9 Vacation Fun
- Unit 4-10 Make a Graph
- Unit 4-11 Fill in the Graphs
- Unit 4-12 Toy Store Shopping
- Unit 4-13 Favorite Books
- Unit 4-14 Helping the Environment
- Unit 5-1 Buying at the Beach
- Unit 5-2 How Many Cents?
- Unit 5-3 Numbers-Go-Round
- Unit 5-4 Subtract to Solve
- Unit 5-5 What to Do Is Up to You
- Unit 5-6 Trading Points for Prizes
- Unit 5-7 Disappearing Points
- Unit 5-8 Fix-It!
- Unit 5-9 Color By Number
- Unit 5-10 Paying the Exact Amount
- Unit 5-11 Estimate to Redecorate
- Unit 5-12 Potato Match!
- Unit 5-13 How Much Taller?
- Unit 5-14 Toy Store
- Unit 5-15 Vacation Journal
- Unit 5-16 Read-a-Thon
- Unit 6-1 Find the Room Number
- Unit 6-2 Match Number Words to Digit Value
- Unit 6-3 Skip-Counting Puzzle
- Unit 6-4 Guess How Many
- Unit 6-5 Running Totals
- Unit 6-6 Half-Dollar Machine
- Unit 6-7 Coin Count
- Unit 6-8 Check and Buy
- Unit 6-9 Is It Greater Than, Less Than, orEqual to?
- Unit 6-10 Add Up the Miles
- Unit 6-11 More or Less Money
- Unit 6-12 Grouping Three Times
- Unit 6-13 At the Library
- Unit 6-14 Where Does the Answer Fall?
- Unit 6-15 Subtraction Maze
- Unit 6-16 Spending Money
- Unit 6-17 Whale Watch
- Unit 6-18 How Many More Books?
- Unit 6-19 Match Up
- Unit 6-20 Species Subtraction
- Unit 6-21 In a Box
- Unit 6-22 Books, Books, Books
- Unit F-1 Centimeters and Meters
- Unit F-2 Metric Units
- Unit F-3 Hidden Object
- Unit F-4 Dollars, Dimes, and Pennies
- Unit F-5 Face It!
- Unit F-6 Solid Shapes
- Unit 7-1 Twice As Many
- Unit 7-2 Two Ways of Looking at Data
- Unit 7-3 Fruit Salad for 4
- Unit 7-4 Find the Value
- Unit 7-5 Mini Muffin Mania
- Unit 7-6 Too Many Tulips
- Unit 7-7 Tetronimoes
- Unit 7-8 Shape Up!
- Unit 7-9 Cal's Coin Count
- Unit 7-10 How Likely Is It?
- Unit 7-11 What Will Happen?