Theme 9: Growing and Changing
Houghton Mifflin PRE-K includes ten engaging and child-centered themes that will spark imaginations and a love of learning. In Theme 9—Growing and Changing—children are engaged in activities that reveal how time changes the world around them—and how it changes them, too! The big ideas of the theme include:
- Week 1: I'm Growing Every Day
- Children observe how they have changed over time.
- Week 2: Everything Changes
- Children learn that nature changes, too.
- Week 3: Look, It's Spring!
- Children investigate signs of growth in spring.