Theme 10: Ready for Kindergarten!
Houghton Mifflin PRE-K includes ten engaging and child-centered themes that will spark imaginations and a love of learning. In Theme 10—Ready for Kindergarten!—children are engaged in activities that revisit and review all of the things they have learned in PRE-K. The big ideas of the theme include:
- Week 1: Now I Know My ABCs
- Children show the letters they have learned.
- Week 2: We Count!
- Children demonstrate their abilities in math.
- Week 3: Off to Kindergarten!
- Children prepare for their next school experience.