State Standard Correlations
How to Download and Install for OS X
To install the Lesson Planner program and your state standards correlation on your computer, please follow the instructions below. You may want to print these instructions so that you can refer to them while downloading your state standard correlations.
- Please do not install the program from the Lesson Planner CD-ROM onto your computer.
- Go to www.eduplace.com/lessonplanner/ in your Web browser.
- Choose your subject area and state.
- In the row with your grade, click on the operating system you would like to download.
- An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it to start the installation. (If your browser is set so that downloaded files will not self-extract, you will need to extract the installer from the downloaded file before you start installation. To do this, double-click on the downloaded file.)
- Read and click through the license agreement and installation type dialogue boxes. When asked to choose a folder, choose a location for the installation. This will install the Lesson Planner program with your state standards correlation.
- To access the teacher resources PDFs, place the Lesson Planner CD-ROM into your hard drive. If you wish to copy the teacher resources to your computer do the following:
- Open the Lesson Planner CD-ROM and locate the SysData folder.
- Open the SysData folder and select the PDF folder.
- Drag the PDF folder from the CD-ROM and drop it into the SysData folder inside the HM Lesson Planner folder on your hard drive.
- A system warning message will ask you if you want to replace the PDF folder. Click “Replace”.
- Your teacher resources will now be available locally on your computer.
You are now ready to create a lesson plan that will include a correlation to your state standards.