State Standard Correlations
How to Download and Install
To add your state standards correlation to the Lesson Planner CD-ROM program on your computer, please follow the instructions below. You may want to print these instructions so that you can refer to them while downloading your state standard correlations.
- If you have not done so already, install HM Lesson Planner onto your computer from the HM Lesson Planner CD-ROM for your grade and subject area. (If you do not have a CD, contact Customer Service at 1-800-733-2828.) Note: Do not create a lesson plan at this time.
- If your Lesson Planner program is running, please exit the program.
- Go to www.eduplace.com/lessonplanner/ in your Web browser.
- Choose your subject area and state.
- In the row with your grade, click on the operating system you would like to download.
- For Macintosh®, an Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it to start the installation. (If your browser is set so that downloaded files will not self-extract, you will need to extract the installer from the downloaded file before you start installation. To do this, double-click on the downloaded file.)
For Windows®, in the File Download window, click Open. When you are prompted to unzip the file, click Browse and select the My Document folder, or select another location if you prefer, and click OK. Click Unzip and the Standards Installer file will be unzipped to the folder you selected. Locate the unzipped file and double-click it to begin the installation.
- Read and click through the license agreement and installation type dialogue boxes. When asked to choose a folder, locate and choose the HM Lesson Planner folder installed on your computer. This will install your state standards correlation into your Lesson Planner program.
You are now ready to create a lesson plan that will include a correlation to your state standards.