Annie, Ben, and Kate trade stickers with each other.
- Annie has 4 strips of star stickers. Each strip has 5 stickers.
- Ben has 3 strips of flower stickers. Each strip has 4 stickers.
- Kate has 5 strips of animal stickers. Each strip has 3 stickers.
The children traded some stickers.
- Ben gave Annie 1 sticker from each of his flower strips.
- Kate gave Annie 1 sticker from each of her animal strips.
- Annie gave Kate 2 stickers from each of her star strips.
- After Annie gave Ben some of her stickers, she had 2 left on each of her strips.
How many stickers does each person have after the trades?