These are the numbers that Cindy, Lisa, Maria, Tommy, and Zack wore when they ran in a marathon.
Each of the 5,500 runners in the marathon wore a different number. The runners got their numbers in the order that they signed in on the day of the race. So the first person to sign in got number 1 and the last person to sign in got number 5,500.
What number did each person wear?
- Of the group of five, Cindy had the lowest number.
- The digit in the tens place on Tommy's shirt is one more than the digit in the tens place on Cindy's shirt.
- Maria was the last person to sign in for the race.
- Zack and Tommy were closest to each other in line.
- Lisa's number is lower than Tommy's.