Present an award to a fabulous family member!
- Crayons, colored pencils or markers
- Colored construction paper
- Award Ribbon pattern
- Think about a time when a member of your family did something extra special for another member of the family or for the entire family. These times might include anything that made the family happy or proud, such as a family member taking you on a special trip, scoring a winning goal, or a fixing a broken toy.
- Now make a Fabulous Family Member award. Print and cut out the Award Ribbon pattern. Write the reason for the award or draw a picture showing why the family member deserves it.
- Decorate the ribbon and present it to the fabulous family member.
- Keep a few copies of the Award Ribbon available to honor more fabulous family members throughout the year.
- Create an award for a teacher or a friend.
- Create an award for a pet or a favorite animal.
Parents' Place |
Home Activity Center
Education Place |
Copyright © 1998 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.