Take a giggle break for a good laugh.
- Age-appropriate joke books and magazines
- A box or hat
- Tell a few different kinds of jokes to set the mood.
- Tell your favorite joke, riddle, or funny story. If you need inspiration and ideas, use the joke books and magazines.
- Write favorite jokes on slips of paper.
- Over a period of several days, during dinner, pull a joke out of a hat or box and enjoy the laughter.
- Record the jokes and share them with friends and relatives.
- Make a family joke book. For each page of the book, show a picture of a family member and surround the picture with their favorite jokes. Decorate the cover with funny drawings.
Parents' Place |
Home Activity Center
Education Place |
Copyright © 1998 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.