Get really silly when you make a book of funny faces.
- Head outline (print four outlines for each book)
- Crayons and colored markers
- Print four copies of the head outline. Notice the dashed lines on the outline. These lines are the secret to making the faces really funny.
- For each head, draw funny eyes, nose, mouth, hat, hair, and anything else that you think is funny within the dashed lines. For example you might draw:
- wild purple hair and a funny hat above the top line
- a pair of fancy sunglasses below the top line
- a clown's nose below the top line
- a mouth with a long, curling mustache below the bottom line
- After you've finished drawing at least four different heads, gather and staple them together down the left edge only.
- Cut along the dashed lines close to the stapled edge, but do not cut through it.
- Have fun making funny faces by folding back different sections of each face.
- Instead of funny faces books, try funny animals or scary creatures.
Parents' Place |
Home Activity Center
Education Place |
Copyright © 1998 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.