Make New Year predictions, and see how well you guessed the following year.
- A shoebox
- New Year Prediction Form (print one for each person)
- Construction paper, wallpaper, or wrapping paper
- Tape or Glue
- On New Year's Eve, each family member makes predictions about family, pets, the world, or anything else for the coming year.
- Write your predictions on the New Year Prediction Form.
- Put the completed prediction form into the shoebox. Cover the shoebox with construction paper, decorate the box, and label it New Year Predictions.
- Seal the shoebox and put it in a safe place. Open it on the next New Year's Day to see what predictions came true.
Parents' Place |
Home Activity Center
Education Place |
Copyright © 2002 Houghton Mifflin Company. All Rights Reserved.