Children will share information about themselves by creating personalized trading cards.
What You Need
- index cards or some oaktag
- photograph of each child
What to Do
- Have each child measure and cut out an index or oaktag card, 2 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches.
- Each child should paste his or her photograph on one side of the card.
- Have children write information about themselves on the backs of the cards.
- Have children decorate the cards. You might want to laminate the cards or cover them with clear contact paper.
- Have children share their cards with one another.