Class Character Calendar
Students will create a calendar to celebrate positive character traits.
What You Need
- Printable Calendar Pages (PDF files)
What to Do
- Tell the students that they are going to create a class calendar to celebrate positive character traits and good ethics. Explain that for each month, the class will choose a positive character trait to focus on.
- Ask the students to list positive character traits and good kinds of behavior (possibilities include respect, kindness, responsibility, and helping). When you have 12 characteristics you like, have the class assign one to each month.
- Give each of the students one or more calendar pages, asking them to draw pictures that illustrate the positive character trait the class has chosen for that month.
- Each month, hang the pages that the class has created for that month around the room (display August in September and July in June).